AW SHZE XIAN, EUNICE
LL.B (HONS) (LONDON), CLP
ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR OF THE HIGH COURT OF MALAYA
Aw Shze Xian, Eunice was admitted to the High Court of Malaya as an Advocate & Solicitor in August 2022.
Eunice commenced her pupillage at Messrs Kee Sern, Siu & Huey in 2021 under the tutelage of Mr. Lau Kee Sern and is now an associate of the Firm’s Dispute Resolution department.
Her main areas of practice are corporate and commercial disputes, banking and finance-related disputes, restructuring and insolvency matters. She advises and acts for major banking and financial institutions, insolvency professionals, institutional and corporate creditors.
Eunice’s practice also encompasses shareholders’ disputes and she has experience in acting for and advising clients on matters concerning, amongst others, directors’ duties, minority oppression, tort of defamation, employment disputes as well as land and construction disputes.
Reported cases where Eunice Aw has assisted in are as follows:
- Lambang Pertama Sdn Bhd (dalam likuidasi) v Idris Hydraulic (Malaysia) Berhad  MLJU 1379;  1 LNS 1376
- Dato Chang Jong Yu & Ors v OSK Capital Sdn Bhd & Ors  MLJU 1345;  1 LNS 1326
- Phan Ba Hung v Sadec Malaysia Consortium Sdn Bhd  MLJU 2851;  1 LNS 2557
Talks and webinars which Eunice Aw has assisted Mr. Lau Kee Sern as speaker / trainer are as follows:
- Defamation – How it Could Affect You and the Bank
- Bank Accounts – Operation, Closure and Challenges
- Honorary Secretary of Borderless / Persatuan Kebajikan Komuniti Tanpa Sempadan